Remember, every partner school operates differently! If you have just been admitted to OSU, you should receive an email from your partner school telling you about next steps at their institution within 2 weeks of being admitted to OSU. If you would like to contact your partner school directly, view the contact lists here!
If you are an Oregon Promise recipient, click here to learn how it works with students in DPP.
1. Register for your ONID Account (for access to your OSU email, username and password, and much more).
2. Confirm your enrollment by paying your $200 Advanced Tuition Deposit: This allows us to create your student account and make plans for your arrival. It is not a fee. When you arrive on campus prior to the start of classes, your $200 ATD is applied to your tuition or any account balance you may have. If you identify with any of the following, you are not required to pay the ATD:
-Active duty military and veteran
-Have an expected family contribution (EFC) less-than $3000 (as determined by FAFSA)
-Are a full ROTC scholarship
-Are a student with a 50% or greater Athletic scholarship
-SMILE, CAMP, EOP, or LSAMP sponsored student
-OSU Presidential Scholarship recipient
-Employees and immediate family members of OUS employees
* If you are one of these students, contact Admissions: 541-737-4411 or toll-free: 800-291-4192!
3. Register for an mandatory new student orientation:
-Ecampus Orientation Information (for online students only) and other information.
-On-campus admitted students orientation information.
4. Send any recent official transcripts to OSU's Admissions Office:
Office of Admissions
Oregon State University
104 Kerr Admin Bldg.
Corvallis, OR 97331
5. Make sure you fill out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year, available in October and add OSU (school code:003210) and your community college partner! If you are an undocumented student, fill out the ORSAA, available in October.
-Make sure you understand how financial aid works as a DPP student by watching this video!
6. Start to identify your OSU resources.
7. Immunization records: All students must submit health history and immunization information to Student Health Services. Please go to http://studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/new-students for information and links needed to complete the requirement.
8. Review the many advantages of DPP so you can maximize the program.
9. Get familiar with MyOSU as it permits you to conduct much of your business with the university. From MyOSU you may add/drop/withdraw courses, update your current mailing address, view unofficial transcripts, order official transcripts, view and pay your bills, review financial aid information, and much more.