Current OSU international students may also participate in the Degree Partnership Program (DPP) with two community colleges, Linn-Benton Community College and Portland Community College, which means international students must first be admitted to OSU and be taking classes at OSU in order to participate, as 3 credits must be taken on-campus at OSU each term. 

  1. Connect with an International Student Advising and Services (ISAS) advisorTalk about your academic plans and make sure all visa, sponsorship, academic requirements, etc. are being met.
  2. Meet with an ISAS advisor every term to fill out the “concurrent enrollment form.

What classes do I take at my partner school?

Step 1: Understand OSU's academic structure, and the main components of an OSU degree.

Step 2: Log into MyDegrees so you can see what specific courses you need to take for your major. You can also use these resources:

Step 3: Connect with your OSU advisor if you have any specific questions on your major. Find a list of college advisors contacts to get connected.

Step 4: Wanting to take some of your required courses at your partner school? Find out how your partner school's credits transfer in to OSU.

  • Credits from Oregon Portland Community College or Linn-Benton Community College: 

Use advising resources while taking courses at your community college so you know that you are taking courses that will transfer and count towards your OSU degree.

Transfer guides:

For important academic information and deadlines, view our OSU Academic Calendar.