If you have just been admitted to OSU, you should receive an email from your partner school within 2 weeks of being admitted to OSU. If you would like to contact your partner school directly, view the contact lists.  You will continue to receive an annual two question Home School survey every fall.  If you are no longer taking classes at a partner community college, just complete the survey with OSU as your Home School.  If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]


Now that you have been admitted into DPP you have options available:

  • You are already taking courses at OSU and want to begin taking courses at a community college.
  1. Continue registering for classes at OSU as you normally would.
  2. Contact the partner community college about orientation and registration.
  • You are new to OSU and will be taking classes right away.
  1. OSU Orientation
  2. OSU Registration for Classes
  • You will be waiting to attend OSU classes for at least one quarter.
  1. You have 10 terms (over 2 years), from the term you are admitted, before you have to take a course at OSU. 
  2. Review the many advantages of being admitted to Oregon State in DPP so you can maximize your DPP experience. Even if you’re not enrolled.

Are you already a DPP student and want to add DPP with a different school?

To attend another community college while you are in DPP, complete another DPP application by following the application instructions! This time, add DPP and list your new partner school.

Financial aid can only count credits between OSU and one other partner school. Email your OSU financial aid advisor at [email protected] and let them know with which partner school they should be communicating.

Do you need a pre-requisite override for Linn-Benton CC or other community college?

For students needing a pre-requisite override request at Linn-Benton Community College, please complete this form. For students taking classes at other partner schools, please contact the department that offers the course at the community college for additional assistance.  If you need a pre-requisite override for a course at OSU.  Please contact the department offering the course for details on how to request an override.

Want to remove DPP from your account?

There is really no reason to remove DPP from your student account.  If you do not use DPP, it sits dormant on your account until you are ready to use it.  Should you decide you want to have it removed, you will need to send an email to the Registrar's Office from your OSU account requesting to have DPP removed from your student account. [email protected]  Please be sure to include your OSU ID number and the Community College you want removed.